Michael Sean Quinn, PhD, JD, CPCU, etc. represents clients in a range of legal practice areas, including:
- insurance Coverage: Dealing with possibly insured losses, past, present & future.
- insurance Bad Faith: What’s the legal quality of an insurer’s work, and what can be done?
- Legal Problems in Cyber Space: Dealing with problems in the new Cyber, Digital World.
- Cyber Insurance: Dealing with “New World” possibly insured losses.
- Lawyer Ethics: What’s the legal quality of a Lawyer’s actions and omissions, and what can be done? Consultation and Counsel with lawyers and law firms.
- Elder Law & insurance: New problems as time passes: thinking, planning, handling, and spillovers.
- General Practice: Therapeutic Jurisprudence and Much else.