Insurers and their policyholders often need an expert witness to describe, explain and evaluate insurance company performance. Clients of lawyers and lawyers need the same thing.
Michael Sean Quinn, PhD, JD, CPCU, etc. represents clients in a range of legal practice areas, including:
- insurance Coverage: Dealing with possibly insured losses, past, present & future.
- insurance Bad Faith: What’s the legal quality of an insurer’s work, and what can be done?
- Legal Problems in Cyber Space: Dealing with problems in the new Cyber, Digital World.
- Cyber Insurance: Dealing with “New World” possibly insured losses.
- Lawyer Ethics: What’s the legal quality of a Lawyer’s actions and omissions, and what can be done? Consultation and Counsel with lawyers and law firms.
- Elder Law & insurance: New problems as time passes: thinking, planning, handling, and spillovers.
- General Practice: Therapeutic Jurisprudence and Much else.